Elaine Wallace has been one of Watson's leading licensed broker associates since 2002. Elaine graduated with honors from both the University of Maryland and George Washington University where she earned Bachelor's and Master's degrees, respectively. Elaine's teaching and art backgrounds and her passion for architecture and real-estate made the move from supervisor of art to real estate agent a natural fit.
Elaine, a St Augustine Beach resident since 2001, graduated from the Realtor Institute where she earned a Broker's Associate License.
Elaine is passionate about educating buyers and sellers on the real estate process and commits the time necessary to understand the needs and priorities of her clients.
Elaine specializes in all St Augustine's neighborhoods, listing some of the most exclusive homes on Anastasia Island. Whether Elaine is listing or selling in an oceanfront, intracoastal, or riverfront community in St Augustine, Vilano or Ponte Vedra, selling foreclosures or working with first time buyers, she is known for her quality service, marketing knowledge, and professionalism. The hallmark of Elaine's service is honesty.
Elaine is known for building lasting relationships. Her career is built on her exceedingly loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business. Her clients appreciate her uncompromising integrity, unwavering work ethic, consistent and superior performance, and unsurpassed knowledge in every detail of the real estate transaction.
Elaine has repeatedly gained recognition for effectively representing her customers and has been the repeated recipient of numerous awards for being a top producer. Her achievements include but are not limited to:
- Jacksonville Five Star Awards, a select group of the top 3 percent of professionals in the area, for outstanding customer service. The Five Star Professional Research Team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers and consumers in the area and rated their service based on overall satisfaction and whether they would recommend the agent or real estate office to a friend or family member.
- America's Most Productive Sales Associates, REAL Trends America's Best Real Estate Agents.
- Top Producer, North Central Region, Watson Realty
- Gold Pinnacle Award for over 10 million in sales
- President's Award, Multi-million-dollar producer
- Silver Pinnacle Award for over 5 million in sales
- # 1 and # 2 for the North Central Region for Watson
- North Central Region Top 20 Sales Associates 2016
- Awarded top 25 residential agents in the area from the Jacksonville Business Journal
There is a common thread among the reviews for Elaine, "100% professional" ~ "honest, diligent, energetic" ~ "best agent I have ever worked with" ~ "knowledge of market conditions" ~ "her experience, professionalism and service were excellent" ~ "commitment" ~ "integrity and fairness" ~ "always available to answer any questions" ~ "highly respected" ~ "patient and thoughtful" ~ "great personality and superior skills" ~ "works tirelessly".
Whether Buyer or Seller, You Can Expect . . .
- A professional evaluation of your real estate needs
- An objective partner with real estate sales experience
- An attentive listener, to ensure your objectives are met
- Attention to every detail in the purchase and sale process
- Instant access to our exclusive inventory of homes for sale
- A professional who can take you in the right direction
Please call Elaine Wallace at (904) 347-5439 for your real estate needs.